My name is Alex, and welcome to “Uncensored – and Unedited”!
This blog is about my adventures (and misadventures) in life, love, and a crazy experiment that was born out of a desperate need for something to write about – but turned into a twisted sort of something – but actually really would shape a great deal of my life [dating life, that is!]… But you’ll just have to read about it for yourself to hear the whole story!
I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, and have lived here for the vast majority of my [almost] 21 years (with the exception of a recent stint in Central California) with my awesome family and amazing friends, and two dogs. 🙂
To be honest I am still trying to figure out what the HELL I want to do with my life. I buoy from idea to idea, and am trying to nail something down as I am going back to school – and apparently the powers that be in the financial aid offices require that knowledge before they give out money…
This is the most recent of a long string of blogs – all of which are now ‘Orphan Blogs’ (as a friend of mine called them…), floating around in the free space of the internet. For awhile, even this little blog was an orphan blog. But now I’m back! And it’s no longer abandoned!
So, if you’re a first time visitor – thank you for stopping by!
- I love coffee. I am a complete addict… If there was a group for us coffee fiends I would so be the poster child from the greater Seattle area…
- One of my favorite shows is the Vampire Diaries…
- I am addicted to How I Met Your Mother – my favorite character is Barney.
- I don’t do Twilight (officially)…
- My new favorite obsession in the book category is “The Hunger Games”!
- I’m a Christian
- I am a bit of pessimist… Trying to be better about that.
- I have been a serial dater. But I would like to not be that anymore.
- I don’t think people are mostly good deep down.
- I am an avid reader.
- I am a writer [when I can].
- I love to travel.
- My favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas…
likelove my iPhone. A lot.
- I love the rain.
- Snow is one of the most amazing things on God’s green earth!
- I love animals…
- I am a blogger on…(see right!)